New Samba4 admin tool

brendan powers brendan0powers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:09:06 MST 2010

It can be installed on Ubuntu 10.04. You can use it with an existing
samba4 installation as well. It's a bit of a pain to do right now, but
we will have updated packages in the next few days that will make it
much easier.

The server consists of a daemon(rdsd) that connects to samba4's LDAP
server, and modifies various config files. The console connects to
that daemon for all its tasks.