s4: dSHeuristics syntax check

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Nov 11 02:35:00 MST 2010

I think I've worked it out - at the moment it's in autobuild. I hope
that I've described all changes as clear as possible so it shouldn't be
too hard to change something afterwards. Well it has been quite a bit of
work since we've always assumed that "userPassword" is in any case
available.

Afterwards the next step would be to help me implementing the ASN1
parser for the EXOP password control, so I could start to write a test.

Greets,
Matthias