PANIC: internal error when deleting users

Gianni L slowsin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 04:29:42 MST 2010

Hi Mat,
sorry but I can't find any samba-segfault script, neither in the install
location of samba 4 neither in the sourcecode :(
tried even to search in the git sources of another computer and there's
anything.
if someone could provide me a copy of the script I would be happy to run
another test and provide the results :)
Gianni