FileSystem for CTDB

Fábio Cordeiro fabioleandro at pucminas.br
Mon Nov 8 10:20:55 MST 2010

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the help.

Part of GlusterFS I have not been clear is the following:
- Did you install GlusterFS and it worked fine. But I do not know how to
configure the smb. Conf to point to the directory riding
ex: /mnt/gluster.

I think it is like this:
# Clustering = yes
# Idmap backend = tdb2
# Private dir = /mnt/gluster/
# Fileid: mapping = fsname
# Use mmap = no

Another question is about the CTDB folders that must be in file-system
distributed.
As I understand it has to be those containing the lock file:
-------------------------------------------------- -----
# # CTDB_RECOVERY_LOCK = "/ mnt / gluster / ctdb.lock"
-------------------------------------------------- -------
 And also share in this directory
smb.conf
# [Share]