dns.idl ==> build breaks on non-ipv6 systems

Michael Adam ma at sernet.de
Sat Nov 6 04:18:27 MDT 2010

Hi David,

thanks a lot for your comments!

Actually my patch just moved the functions that Kai wrote
into a new code file. So I am explicitly cc-ing Kai in this
reply.

After so many people have said, I should do the proper fix,
maybe I will just give it a go... :-)

But I think I'd like to move the functions anyhow, whether
before or after fixing them.

Thanks - Michael