Your Code Sucks and I Hate You: The Social Dynamics of Code Reviews

Scott Lovenberg scott.lovenberg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 00:08:44 MDT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 06:28, Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:

> Now that we're doing more code reviews I thought it would be useful to
> mention Jonathan Lange's excellent essay on code review. It's fairly
> short but it makes some good points:
>
> http://mumak.net/stuff/your-code-sucks.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jelmer

Whew, when I read the title "Your Code Sucks and I Hate You", I figured that
someone from work had finally reviewed my queued patches and was getting
straight to the point.  :)

Jelmer, thanks for sharing this link.  The article is great and I think I'm
going to share it with some people at work.

--
Peace and Blessings,
-Scott.