'Unknown error' messages during Samba4 vampire

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 23:17:09 MDT 2010

Hi Andrew & Tridge,

Author: Andrew Tridgell<tridge at samba.org>
     debug: fixed default debug settings
     this fixes -d in our command line tools (eg. samba-tool)
     Pair-Programmed-With: Andrew Bartlett<abartlet at samba.org>
     Autobuild-User: Andrew Tridgell<tridge at samba.org>
     Autobuild-Date: Thu Nov  4 01:48:15 UTC 2010 on sn-devel-104
--- a/lib/util/debug.c
--- a/lib/util/debug.h

Thanks for fixing the standard output for 'samba-tool vampire'  but the
'Unknown error' messages are still present.

I will keep a watch on this.