./samba-tool vampire broken?

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 04:41:12 MDT 2010

Hi Magnus,

I run local replication/vampire buildfarm by the hour with Samba4,
Win2003, Win2008(32/64bit) and dcpromo on Win2008. I have not seen any
problems and all environments work fine.

I have just noticed changes in samba-tool vampire output screen log
messages. Other than this both Andrews are doing some Ldb library move
that triggers initialization errors during vampire.

Hope this hepls.