'Unknown error' messages during Samba4 vampire

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 22:34:42 MDT 2010

Hello Matthias & Andrew,

Actually this is happening after vampire (my mistake to call it provision).

I saw the initial changes that triggered these error messages were
Mathias's? Since yesterday most of the regular messages (non-error) have
disappeared as you can see there:

http://pastebin.com/7zgf52Ma

Andrew is that you also working on this piece?

Thanks!