s4: dSHeuristics syntax check

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Tue Nov 2 14:23:11 MDT 2010

Hi Andrew,
I am only checking modifies because this is an attribute of the Directory
Service object, of which we only have one per forest I think, and by default
this attribute is missing. It seems an overkill to check every time when
adding an object if we have dsHeurisrics, as it is very unlikely that we
will be adding a second Directory Service object. It is no problem to check
adds as well, but I think it will just be overhead.  The tenthChar is as
documented in MS-ADTS, it and all the other character positions are defined
in flags.h.

Regards,
Nadya