More s3compat-for-review patches

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat May 29 05:47:56 MDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 11:24 +0200, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> Hi Andrew,

> I pushed updated patches here:
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master3-fix
> and marked them for additional review (gd, idra and obnox)
>
> I'll fix up the METZE-TODO commits on monday, and then only commit the
> other winbind
> related commits, better don't try to rebase on this branch as long as
> the METZE-TODO
> commits are there, as you'll get conflicts...

Ahh, OK.  I was about to push the ones you had signed off on, and the
others for Samba4 that use them.

The branch I was about to push is at
http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=abartlet/samba.git/.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/abartlet-devel for now.

It includes a fix I found during testing for the new Samba3 auth
subsystem (segfault if the user exists in passdb but not getpwnam()).

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.