help changing write_through

samba user newsamba.user at gmail.com
Thu May 27 18:15:38 MDT 2010

Hi Chris:

I see that the performance seen on my client goes up when I use -o option on
iozone cli - would like to understand and experiment with that. While I
research whats going wrong with my setup, I would like to enable this option
and do some experiments.

I agree this may be complaint, but just for experimentation. Can you pls
suggest the required changes?

thanks a ton
Marty