More s3compat-for-review patches

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu May 27 17:07:42 MDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 16:55 +0200, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:

> Provide this patches against plain master:
> "s3:winbind tidy up connecting the winbind sockets."
> "s3:winbind Avoid use-after-free in s3compat wrapper of winbindd"
>
> and redo the moving patches and keep them in your s3compat branch for now.

Sorry, I'm still a bit unclear.  How do you want the 'the moving
patches' redone, and which patches exactly do you mean?

Simo seems happy to leave the judgement as to if I should move the
functions between files up to me, but we agree not to take it to
extremes.  Do you have a view on those I've not seen?

> But if you want I can also do that with some git rebase -i tricks tomorrow.

That may be clearer.  I'm just a bit lost as to what you want done.

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.