Patch to fix a segfault while duping some security descriptors

brendan powers brendan0powers at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:22:54 MDT 2010

I found a segfault when duplicating a security descriptor that was
missing sacls or dacls. I ran into this when a piece of my code wrote
a security descriptor for an LDAP user that had no sacls. After doing
that, checking or unchecking the "User cannot change password" option
in the AD admin tool would cause samba to crash.

I fixed this by checking if the acl was null in security_acl_dup
function, and returning NULL if that was the case.