ldb patches made at samba XP

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Mon May 24 15:59:11 MDT 2010

Hello,

>> Hello Jelmer,
>>
>> I resubmit you the patches that you coded on my laptop at XP.
>>
>> Let me know when you'll apply them so that I can rebase my branch to
>> reduce the tail of patches.
>>
> I notice this patch:
>    create secrets used to leave the commit to calling function which is
>    not good for the unittesting
>
> This was done deliberately - unit testing should call a wrapper the
> handles the commit if required.  The idea is to avoid writing to the
> secrets.ldb if the rest of the provision failed.
>
> Andrew Bartlett

Thanks for pointing this.

I resubmit this patches with the following modification:

* no more modification of create_secrets, but I added a comments
* adapat unit tests.

0001-s4-ldb-implement-comparaison-on-the-ldb-Message.patch
0002-s4-python-add-more-unit-tests-to-verify-the-compare-.patch
0003-s4-Add-comments-about-setup_secrets.patch
0004-s4-python-Update-unit-tests-related-to-create-secret.patch

--
Matthieu Patou
Samba Team        http://samba.org