About Samba4 vs Win2008 differences

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon May 24 04:22:30 MDT 2010

Thank you Zahari for providing those outputs. I pushed a huge amount of
directory content fixes and will also integrate a fix for the
non-normalised RDN attribute names ("CN" instead of "cn", "OU" instead
of "ou"...)
Regarding the differences in the schema objects I can do nothing (as you
know these are MS-provided files and I won't touch them). Could the
differences lie in the fact that you have compared the Windows 2008
schema to the Windows 2008R2 schema (s4)?

Matthias