Patches for DFS implementation

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Fri May 14 03:32:43 MDT 2010

On 14/05/2010 10:49, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:
> it still crashes
> metze

Ok I find the reason, it was an error of using v3 structure when doing
v4 response. In MS-DFSC they are the same but due to optional padding in
v3 structure our pidl is a bit different, it seems that under 64bits
this small difference cause misalignment when in 32bit it's ok.

I also fixed the int/uint32_t, int/unsigned int and the white space
(that cames from out of space I guess), I also fixed a few parenting pb
found by valgrind.

I reattached the new version and it's also available here:
http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/ekacnet.git/shortlog/refs/heads/dfs.

Cheers.

Matthieu.