Unittest import error

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Thu May 13 01:11:28 MDT 2010

Hi Jelmer,

Anatoliy has had the same problem and told me a bit later that
"python-subunit" was an additional package.
Why isn't it in ./configure script as this is obviously a constant problem
for people trying to run individual unittests? I think this problem should
be addressed because the last time when I was using/writing unittests for
Ldb (6 months ago) there was no such issue.

Thanks!