About Samba4 vs Win2008 differences

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Wed May 12 00:57:26 MDT 2010

(Resending with smaller attachment)

Hello Matthias,

I understand your situation. Here are the three diff files as LDAPCMP shows
them now for yesterday Samba4 (default provision) vs Win2008 functional
level 2008 (not R2).

I believe the last time I have run that for SCHEMA there were 0 differences
but now there are quite a few. Maybe someone has upgraded the Schema at some
point.

Tell me what do you think.

-Zahari