Broken

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue May 11 17:38:37 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 16:07 -0400, Dan Rudder wrote:
> Samba4 upgrade broke my network!!!!!!!!!!!
> It does not start!

I'm sorry, I'll need a few more clues than that.

Can you tell me what version of samba4 you were running, what version
you are running now, what arguments you supplied to upgradeprovision,
and what errors you got when you inspected the logs.  (perhaps up the
log level to log level 5 for a start).

Also, what steps did you take to test the upgrade?

Thanks,

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.