s4-rodc: Fix provision warnings by creating ntds objectGUID in provision

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue May 11 16:10:35 MDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 20:33 +0000, Jason Moore wrote:
> Hey guys, I am new to Infoblox through the Netcordia acquisition and am somehow on this mailing list, if you could remove me I would appreciate it. Thanks.

If you don't know how you got on it, we probably don't either (ie, some
odd forwarding chain).  If you read the full headers you should (I hope)
find an indication as to the subscribed address, and be able to follow
the un-subscribe instructions found there.

I hope this helps,

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.