About Samba4 vs Win2008 differences

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Tue May 11 05:52:07 MDT 2010

Hi Zahari,

my problem is that I've installed Windows Server in German (therefore
the group objects have a german name and description). You seem to have
it installed in English, therefore if you don't mind would be really
nice if you could attach your output (if it doesn't contain confidential
data).
I will then try to take care of the differences where possible.

Matthias