Moving database, permissons.

Anton Löthman takayama123 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 15:03:51 MDT 2010

Hello
I have a quite old s4 running on a old machine that i want to move to a newer machine. I also have some folders on the same machine that is shared beetween a couple of windows user.
The thing is that the user both have home directories and a directory where they share stuff. So i want to import the AD tree from the old machine and keeping the right permissons on the files.
Where are all the settings stored, is it "sam.ldb.d" ?