GSoC 2010 - Create GUI or command-line tools for displaying /proc/fs/cifs statistics and and mount/session status

Ionut Cristian Paraschiv paraschiv.ionut at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 15:21:25 MDT 2010

Hello!

   My name is Ionut Cristian Paraschiv, and I am from Romania. I am a
student in the 2nd year at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of
Automatic Control and Computers, Computers Science Department. I like to
program in C, Java, languages that I am very familiar with. I also have some
knowledge of assembly language, bash scripting, basic networking and working
with Unix based systems (I have a Linux professional certificate).

  I have read many project lists, and this one seems quite interesting. I
have some experience in C programming, and I would like to develop my skills
in this direction.
  Could someone send me some details about this project, or maybe a mentor's
mail address to discuss more about it?

Thank you

Regars,
Ionut Cristian Paraschiv