Fwd: Make SWAT for Samba3 pretty

salvador perez apologize.0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:10:04 MDT 2010

I like to support the project, I have the ability and expertise to Provide
my best effort.

SWAT is the Samba Web Administration Tool, written in 1998. It still looks
very 1998 as well. SWAT should get a complete redesign to match what people
expect from a web application these days. The code running the web front-end
will certainly need to be adapted as well. It might be viable to completely
reimplement SWAT as a standalone web-app, if the current code cannot be
adapted to support all features needed with a reasonable effort.

   - Difficulty: Medium
   - Language(s): JavaScript, C / possibly other language.
   - Possible mentors: Kai Blin