samba4 howto

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Wed Mar 24 09:59:45 MDT 2010

On 24/03/2010 18:06, Torsten Kurbad wrote:
> Matthieu,
>

>> I just had a look on the s4 howto which is pretty complete now. Maybe
>> it's too complete and maybe it needs some restructuration.
>> I was thinking about:
>>
> would it, by any chance, be possible to add some hints regarding
> the configuration of "Franky" aka merged-build to existing Samba
> documentation efforts?

Sure but I'm not an expert of the Francky build. Maybe in order to
uncluter this page I suggest to have a separate page for this (or
separate paragraph).
I also don't know the status of Francky what we can acheive with it. I
suppose that for the Active Directory part (especialy from the Windows
side) s4 and Francky should have the same documentation.
Matthieu.