Max SMB signing key length

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Thu Mar 18 13:12:24 MDT 2010

Did you check the Microsoft docs on this?  If it's not specified, then it
should be entered as a bug against the docs.  This is exactly the kind of
thing that Microsoft is *actually pro-actively looking* to fix.

:)

...in fact, it should be in the doc I wrote, probably in section 3.  The
latest version of [MS-CIFS] should be on the Microsoft website soon, if not
already.

Chris -)-----
...who has written so much that there's just not enough room in his brain to
remember it all.