bugfixes for ol-mmr

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Mar 16 17:46:31 MDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 23:47 +0100, Oliver Liebel wrote:
> Am 11.03.2010 00:32, schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> >
> > Please return the patches in 'git format-patch' format, and then I'll
> > apply them.
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Andrew Bartlett
> >

> andrew,
>
> git format-patches are attached:
>
> - 0001-Added-Helpline-for-MMR.patch
> slapd-startup-helpline (for mmr)
>
> - 0002-Fixed-MMR-URL-Split-and-RIDs.patch
> (fixed mmr-url-split and changed rids to 3 digits (OpenLDAP ITS#6394))
>
> i hope i created the git format-patches correctly,  please let me know if
> i missed something git-specific.

Oliver,

I've applied these (as I said in my other mail), but now I have a new
problem.  These tests cause more tests to fail in 'make test'.  I can't
push them until this is resolved.

Can you please look into it, and include a patch to the testsuite?

The samba4.blackbox.provision-backend.py test fails.  You can run:

make test TESTS=provision-backend

to run this particular test.  Then when you think you haver everything
fixed, run:

make test

to see that you have not broken anything else.

(All patches to samba must not break 'make test', and while we are
currently struggling under a couple of other unrelated failures, your
patch causes an additional failure).

Thanks,

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.