provision error in Samba4

Daniel Ng Daniel.Ng at ktd-kyocera.com
Thu Mar 11 13:18:46 MST 2010

I installed samba at /home/daniel/samba4.
I did make sure /home/daniel/samba4/etc/smb.conf was removed.
When I ran the provision, it created an empty smb.conf at
/home/daniel/samba4/etc.  I still got the same error message.

Is there any other smb.conf I need to remove?  I also removed the one at
/etc/samba/ but it didn't help.

Thanks
Daniel