errors with s4-git and ol-2.4.21 (mmr)

Oliver Liebel oliver at itc.li
Sun Mar 7 04:56:34 MST 2010

Am 07.03.2010 00:34, schrieb Andrew Bartlett:
> On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 19:54 +0100, Oliver Liebel wrote:
>
>> i think its the best to make up a new thread on this:
>>
>> as i told, with s4 git  and ol-2.4.21 backend in mmr-setup
>> there are several points (2 of them belonging together)
>> to keep an eye on:
>>
> Oliver,
>
> Are you planning on writing up a patch for this?  Otherwise, can you
> make sure to file a bug, so I can remember to get back to it?
>
> It's a pity that the OL team put the 1000 limit on the RID values, as
> the previous system split out the RID space quite nicely.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Bartlett

i'll try to fix the following ol-mmr issues during the next 2 or 3 weeks
(limited time, as always ...;-)).
if i need help, i get back to you. okay?

- new rid range/start for mmr with ol-backend (any proposals?)
- wrong built startup-string for slapd (slapd.d) when ol-mmr is chosen
- split error in parsing --ol-mmr-urls (zero string when 2 or more urls
splitted by space " ")
- help message for starting up slapd with external urls for mmr

thanks,
oliver