s4 provision with ol fails (bugzilla.samba 7040?)

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Tue Mar 2 16:01:38 MST 2010

Andrew, Oliver,

It seems like the in_ildb_callback field added in this revision:

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=commitdiff;h=80786148145e128c961a6f80a05585a17dfca63b

was causing the problem. Valgrind indicates that it's trying to write
into a memory location was already freed by talloc_free() in
extended_dn_store.c line 138 and 197. If I remove those talloc_free()
the problem will disappear. Any idea? Thanks.

--
Endi S. Dewata