Need a change to the ACL code

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Tue Mar 2 06:53:34 MST 2010

Hi Andrew,
If I understand correctly, the problem is the acl module will no longer
receive "rename" requests and therefore cannot handle them?
One possible solution  - the easiest and fastest one - would be to split the
acl module so that we have a separate rename part, which can go under rdn. I
can do that and test it easily. Another way is to implement some sort of API
for ACL checking. It would solve the module stack issue, but the checks will
be scattered around too much in the code. What do you think?

Regards,
Nadya