failures in passwords.py

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Mon Jun 28 06:24:38 MDT 2010

PS. Actually the same thing happens against samba as well, so at least we
are consistent :). Don't you think it would be better if LDAP errors that we
are actually supposed to receive are handled in an exception? This way we
have negative testing as well, and less errors reported in the output.

Regards,
Nadya