smbc_open error

Rechtien, Elizabeth J Elizabeth.Rechtien at stlukes-stl.com
Tue Jun 22 13:44:04 MDT 2010

Derrell,

Thanks for your patience and time. Here is the output after running this command below successfully and then calling smbc_open within a C program, unsuccessfully. There might be some traffic in between as this is a development box with other transactions happening at the same time.

Smbclient \\\\servername\\dir<file:///\\servername\dir> password -U login

Thanks,
Liz