smbc_open error

Derrell Lipman derrell.lipman at unwireduniverse.com
Mon Jun 21 15:29:51 MDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 17:27, Rechtien, Elizabeth J <
Elizabeth.Rechtien at stlukes-stl.com> wrote:

>  Yes, the smbclient works. I just didn’t copy all of the command. This is
> what is giving the error (-s 0)
>

> The -s 0 option to tcpdump tells it to save an unlimited amount of data per
> packet. The default is to truncate the packet at something less that what we
> need to track down problems.

The character after the -s is a zero, not a letter O. If you're using a zero
there and it gives an error, I have no idea what the problem is.

If you display the manual for tcpdump, does it show a [ -s snaplen ] option?
I get this:

 TCPDUMP(8)
TCPDUMP(8)

NAME
       tcpdump - dump traffic on a network

SYNOPSIS
       tcpdump [ -AdDefIKlLnNOpqRStuUvxX ] [ -B buffer_size ] [ -c count ]
               [ -C file_size ] [ -G rotate_seconds ] [ -F file ]
               [ -i interface ] [ -m module ] [ -M secret ]
               [ -r file ] [ -s snaplen ] [ -T type ] [ -w file ]
               [ -W filecount ]
               [ -E spi at ipaddr algo:secret,...  ]
               [ -y datalinktype ] [ -z postrotate-command ] [ -Z user ]
               [ expression ]

Derrell