Back-linked attributes does not sync between Windows2003 and Samba4

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 11:20:49 MDT 2010

Andrew,

Your branch drs-links-wip2 works perfectly fine with my Windows2003
vampire test and ldapcmp verifies that all broken back-links are now
fine.

However I couldn't verify it with master bscause the build is broken
at the moment.  There is a compilation error in the first 20 files I
cannot get through.

-Z

--
Sent from my mobile device