s4:dcesrv_samr_EnumDomainUsers - make this call look more similar to "EnumDomainGroups" and "EnumDomainAliases"

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Mon Jun 14 03:31:54 MDT 2010

Andrew,

well I don't have a real testsuite since I've discovered the problem
only after some manual testing done using the NT User Manager for
Domains (it is a real complete testing tool against the SAMR pipe).

The changes look fine but I would also like to invite you to use
"unsigned int" for LDB counters (commit "s4:dsdb Handle backlinks for
Windows 2000 level linked attributes") just to be consistent with the
specification.

And my problem really disappeared with your patchset.

Matthias