s4:dcesrv_samr_EnumDomainUsers - make this call look more similar to "EnumDomainGroups" and "EnumDomainAliases"

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sun Jun 13 01:43:47 MDT 2010

Andrew,

the original intention was to fix another bug which I didn't find in the
SAMR RPC code since it is located/or not handled in the DSDB code. But
so I cleaned up each function to be more consistent to their siblings
(makes them easier to understand and maintain).

Back to my real bug: The problem is with linked attributes: if you
remove one, it is marked as "removed" on the repl_meta_data
(replication) level - but it does still exist. So the problem is, when
you do a search eg (member=xxx) and there are entries with removed
"member: xxx" attributes they are still returned! That shouldn't happen
and confuses SAMR.

It would be really nice if you or someone else could fix this! I'm
really not an expert in the "repl_meta_data" code.

Matthias