SamDB.enable_account does not work against Windows

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Jun 10 06:53:44 MDT 2010

Nadia,

sorry I seem to have forgotten to tell you that on s4 we do always
behave as the "fUserPwdSupport" in "dSHeuristics" was set ("000000001"
should fit). This is since we have always been interpreting the
"userPassword" as password change attribute (we use it mainly for
password changes through the Python bindings - function
SamDB.set_password). So please do set these "dSHeuristics" on your
Windows Server machine.

Then you should be able to run the tests without further problems.

Matthias