ctdb with Infiniband

Shuichi Ihara ihashu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:13:18 MDT 2010

Ronnie,

Thanks for response.
I understood no much need for Infiniband for CTDB to get performance,
I don't much care about the
performance, but we need to use Infiniband (TCP over IB) as "a network
platform" for TCP/IP.

If I am misunderstanding, please let me know. --enable-infiniband
means for Cluster Interlink of CTDB?
I was tying to ib0 interface one of TCP/IP network interface for
public network of CTDB, but was getting
PARTIALLYONLINE and couldn't become OK on 'ctdb status'.

Thanks
Ihara