S3 plain text to encrypted password transition

Wed Jul 28 15:36:26 MDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 12:46:59PM -0400, simo wrote:
> If I had something to push "at this very moment" it would be late.
>
> Just trying to understand if it is a feature we want to keep dragging on
> forever or if we want to drop at some point.

This decision is a bit difficult to make without seeing the
code changes that are blocked by it. While it works and does
not conflict with anything else, I would say keep it. If you
have something in the pipeline that would become
significantly easier if it was dropped, I think we should
look more closely at the benefits of having either.

Does that sound reasonable?

Volker