joining a a DC via vampire fails

Jean Cute33 i_cute33 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:34:32 MDT 2010

Hi Sassy,

here it is, I left in the log too:

bin/net vampire passionite.com -Uadministrator --realm=passionite.com -d 10 --target-dir=/usr/local/testvampire

hope this helps,

Ivan

From: sassyn at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:29:31 +0300
Subject: Re: joining a a DC via vampire fails
To: i_cute33 at hotmail.com
CC: mat at samba.org; samba-technical at lists.samba.org

Can u please write again the full command u are using for net vampire, I'm interesting to know if this is a kerberos  issues

Regarding alpah13 - it is OK, the git version is still using the alpah12 name. jelmer which is the maintainer of samba4 under Debian release a new version and add to it alpah13 for future release, so u  can ignore it.

Sassy

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM, Jean Cute33 <i_cute33 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi again Matthieu and Sassy,

I started everything from scratch, and what I seem to be noticing is that Samba4 successfully adds the machine as a computer in AD, but then further down the line it breaks at

Schema for DRS tests using python
ERROR: no subClassOf for 'msExchOWAVirtualDirectory'

(I am suspecting here that some Exchange objects are crashing the vampire-ing).

The error log in that I sent previously is actually what happens if I was to retry now a new vampire, with a Samba4 that uses the same hostname. It looks like samba4 leaves in AD some traces uncleaned after failing...

If i run repadmin /kcc on the Win 2003 R2 64bit server it says consistency check successful.

I can arrange at your convienience a teamviewer session, just let me know when is the best for you.

Thanks again,

Ivan