joining a a DC via vampire fails

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:29:31 MDT 2010

Can u please write again the full command u are using for net vampire, I'm
interesting to know if this is a kerberos  issues

Regarding alpah13 - it is OK, the git version is still using the alpah12
name. jelmer which is the maintainer of samba4 under Debian release a new
version and add to it alpah13 for future release, so u  can ignore it.

Sassy