[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Jul 19 08:29:13 MDT 2010

 > Oh I am sorry, it was *definitely* completely accidental.
 > I wonder, if it is possible to commit it and the .gitignore so that it
 > is not automatically committed as a delete if missing ?

Is it good practice to have a real file in git and in .gitignore?

I've added a little patch to samba_pidl.py that makes the error
message much more obvious in case this mistake happens again. The
problem itself (needing an empty gen_ndr directory in the source tree)
will go away when we move to waf 1.6. So I'm not too worried about
this happening again.

Cheers, Tridge