Extended request in kludge acl

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Jul 8 11:38:00 MDT 2010

Hi Nadya,

I've tried to introduce the user <-> message equal DN check but didn't
had in mind that also other authorized users (with the change permission
set - as the default Administrator) can call "samr_ChangePasswordUser"
(as it's with the standard LDAP user-password change). Therefore tests
broke and I had to revert.
Then I thought about the behaviour that every one can change other
people's password. And no, this isn't a security leak since you have to
know the old password. And then it is just the same if you login with
the other user credentials (username and the old password you know) and
then perform the password change.

I really think we need to apply the short (first) version.

Greets,
Matthias