PB of RID Set

Cam Thompson cam.thompson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:33:51 MDT 2010

Hello Guys;

Sorry for the late response... Had some setbacks at work with windows.

I used dsa.msc to try and add the user "test six".  There is quite a bit of
unrelated chatter in the log due to listing the objects in dsa.msc.  The
error message in dsa is still the same in both cases... "The server is
unwilling to process the request"

I applied the patch and ran what you suggested Mat;

I have attached both the log files (the error files were empty).  I'm not
sure if the list will accept log files this big.  Anyway please tell me if
there are problems.

Thanks,

Cam

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6 July 2010 22:32, Matthieu Patou <mat at samba.org> wrote:
> >  Hello Cam,
> >
> > So we have a few ideas:
> >
> > can you apply this patch and recompile:
> >
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=commitdiff;h=3dd0d9b87d99d51e7f2c175f7316e5150382d4d5
> >
> > Then start the server like this:
> >
> > ./bin/samba -i -M single -d 5 >log_single 2>err_single
> >
> > then make the test of adding a user.
> >
> > then restart it like this:
> >

> > ./bin/samba -i  -d 5 >log_single 2>err_single
>
> You might want to choose different names for these ones so as not to
> overwrite the ones above :)
>
> > then try 2 times to add a user.
>
> --
> Michael Wood <esiotrot at gmail.com>

--
Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but
among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.  - W. H. Auden