ACL module patches

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Tue Jul 6 11:50:11 MDT 2010

Hi Matthias,
I basically made sure to do what you did in password_hash, and I did not see
this control there, but it looks all right. As for the memory context
patches - I am not so sure. They will not have any effect but as far as I
know contexts should be as granular as possible, otherwise you risk a method
freeing a context that was passed as parameter instead of the local one. And
the habit of moving line endings around even if they do not exceed the
character limit... Well, in short, I am not convinced that the second patch
is necessary, but I am not against applying it. However, since they are your
patches, I think you should push them :). Just make sure to run both acl.py
and password.py tests before that.

Regards,
Nadya