Vampire against Windows 2008 R2 64-bit is BORKEN

Zahari Zahariev zahari.zahariev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 05:14:31 MDT 2010

Hi Metze,

I am using VMware ESXi (bare metal virtualization) on a Dell Power Edge.
There is a Windows client and a command line interface to it. The only
way to revert snapshots (for now) I have proven to work with the command
line + sshpass (scriptable) is that I create the snapshots in a chain
not from a common root snapshot.

Reference to VMware ESXi command line:
http://robertbchase.blogspot.com/2008/12/vmware-esxi-ssh-cli-commands.html

You are right though. Both should be tested.

Cheers!