Successful so far

Emin Vergunst e.vergunst at orwholesale.nl
Mon Jul 5 04:48:25 MDT 2010

Obviously I'm planning to use it in production

--

Yours truly,

Emin Vergunst
IT Manager

*ORwholesale*

T: +31 70 380 2761
F: +31 70 380 8387
M: +31 6 3392 7353
E: e.vergunst at orwholesale.nl <mailto:e.vergunst at orwholesale.nl>
W: http://www.orwholesale.nl

system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no