systemFlags is calculated now ?

Matthieu Patou mat at matws.net
Mon Jul 5 00:04:03 MDT 2010

  Well it seems that it's not only a problem of calculated/not
calculated as I have this pb now:

CN=Pre-Windows 2000 Compatible Access,CN=Builtin,DC=home,DC=matws,DC=net
is different from the reference one, changed attributes: dn, member

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision", line 1559, in <module>
     schema):
   File "./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision", line 1204, in update_samdb
     schema, highestUSN)
   File "./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision", line 983, in update_partition
     provisionUSNs, names.invocation)
   File "./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision", line 911, in update_present
     samdb.modify(delta)
_ldb.LdbError: (1, 'Operations error (1)')

Is there a way to make this error a bit more clearer (ie. tell me which
module is refusing the modification) ?

Matthieu.